Saturday 7 April 2012

23 Years Old

Oh boy, I can't believe I'm 23 years old... I feel like I'm still 20 though, but at other times... I do feel like I'm 30... Ahha.

For the first time from what I can remember, this day doesn't feel as special like it used to be. I recall how I always look forward to my birthday since I'm a year older, thus a year "better". But for this year, it just felt like an ordinary day. However, I like to thank those who gave me warm wishes for my birthday! =D

However, I think this is the first time I ate so much in one day!

I only had volunteering in the morning today, so I went out to lunch at Nirvana with a couple of the bros. They had an AYCE buffet for $10 (Before taxes and tips). The food there wasn't too bad and I hate quite the meal there. After lunch we went to car dealerships to check out cars. I never seen so many Evos in a lot before! =P

After all that, I went home and got some sleep in. (Must be the old age!) I then had dinner with a lot of Chinese BBQ! Yum yum!

Once that was done, I got started on the questions for my partner teacher =P. I should have started on them yesterday but I was out for almost the entire day.

Ahhhh well that's it for me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment