Monday 20 August 2018

Drowsy Days

Despite being back in Calgary for nearly three days, I'm exhausted still. It's either due to the lack of sleep throughout the two week vacation (averaging five hours or so), the higher altitude (highly doubt it since it was only two weeks), or some other reason that I do not know of at the moment.

It made working out more difficult than I thought, which utterly confused me since I'm normally fine after coming back from Japan.

Either way, it's getting late and I have an appointment tomorrow morning. I need to start getting back to work mode... so as a way to motivate me to get back in that mindset is to write and post my reflective post for my fifth year as a teacher.

I said it. No going back David. It'll have to be done tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment