Wednesday 29 August 2018

Hump day of the first week back

It's only Wednesday today? I kept thinking that it was a Friday, until I realize that it's back day Wednesdays.

The morning started off with PD before we had our staff meeting in the afternoon. Other than that, I finally went to mail in my rebate for the PSU I bought last week. Getting money, assuming that I actually do get back the rebate, is always a good thing.

Despite coming home earlier from the gym, I still have a bad habit of sleeping in, which translates to either making to work just on time, or being late a few minutes. Compared to my first year as a teacher, I used to show up 15-30 minutes early.

I'll need to figure out some other way to wake myself up, or not hit my snooze button so quickly. Maybe I should move my alarm away from arm's reach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment