Sunday 19 August 2018

Monster Hunter: World

Having come home from visiting out east, I immediately jumped onto my computer to start playing Monster Hunter: World. I've been a fan of the series ever since Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate came out for the 3DS and Wii. I did initially tried playing Monster Hunter Tri, but I got weeded out fighting the Barroth (imagine a T-Rex like monster with a huge head and covered with mud).

Monster Hunter: World is for multiple platforms, including PC. My PC is starting to show it's age, being built in 2014, but it's running the game just fine on low settings. I have to admit that I'm tempted to upgrade my computer to play everything on the highest settings, but I don't think I would have time to do so. It's a fun game, so I'll have to get in my playtime now before work starts next week.

As for my reflective blog post for teaching and for a blog post on my trip out east... they'll be up in the next couple of days... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment