Sunday 6 January 2019

Last Day of Break

It's finally the last day of Winter Break for the 2018-2019 year. Two weeks went by at a relatively decent pace. It was relaxing, even with the first week of sickness. I accomplished much in terms of gaming (finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider, went past where I left off in FF XII about 12 years ago, got into G-Rank for MHGU, and progressed in MHW), though perhaps not in work. There'll (or should) be time for work in the next coming weeks!

Karate was the usual affair, and I ended up playing FF XII before heading to the gym to make up for yesterday. 110 kg deadlifts were going up relatively quickly, though I felt like I should have taken it slower since I was feeling strain in my lower abdominal area (I hope I wasn't close into getting a hernia). After a few more hamstring exercises, and some cardio, it was off home to MHGU.

With work being back on, it's time to "cold turkey" gaming till the weekend (or the occasional hunt after working out).

No comments:

Post a Comment