Thursday 17 January 2019

Surprisingly Smooth Drive

This morning, I woke up to a few cm of snow covering my yard. Thinking that the roads will be busy, I left earlier than I normally would for work. Surprisingly, despite the snow on the road, there was no major delays going to work.

My day was pretty ordinary, though the drive back was far from that. It took longer than usual, of course, and I got home late without any desire to head to the gym. Since I'm planning to take a day off tomorrow, I dragged myself from the comforts of home to Evolve.

Chest Day went alright, and 90 kg went up pretty quickly, except for the last set. I should be able to aim for 5 by 5 of 92.5 kg next week. Other than some other chest accessories, and a bit of back, and a bit of cardio, I left the gym at around 8:30.

And here I am digesting my meal before bed. Like I mentioned before, perhaps it's time to write short stories again. My life is back to the daily grind, which isn't giving me much to write on...

No comments:

Post a Comment