Tuesday 25 October 2011

2nd Day!

Today, we got the chance to visit English and Social Studies classrooms. I had the chance to visit an English 10-2, a 20-1. a Social 20-1 and a 30-2. They were reading Hamlet in the the 20-1 class... and I had no idea what was going on =(

Anyways, here's a picture of my stuff dog that I keep on top of the piano at home. I had this dog for nearly 12 years I think. When I was young, I would imagine that this dog was my mom, who constantly kept her eyes on me while I practice to ensure that I stayed on task. I had to say though, that I didn't always practiced what I had to practice (lest alone, practice daily...)
The sheet music you see is "Kiss Me Good Bye", sung by Angela Aki and transcribed by Vincent Lo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLgmV6NfoPE

No comments:

Post a Comment