Sunday 30 October 2011

So...

Just got home pretty much so I won't be posting the long blog that I promised =(
I'll do it next week, where I will also compare and contrast my experience since I'll be at an elementary school this week! Hopefully everything goes fine!

So today, I got the chance to play Dixit. Mind blowing game =.= but fun though! I also played some kind of lego/pictionary game which turned out to be chaotic but enjoyable as well.

So I guess I'll take a break from posting pictures, and instead use this game that people were playing before on facebook. I hope this gives you guys a better idea of what kind of songs I enjoy listening to. As you may have guessed by now, its the 30 Day Song Challenge!!









BoA's Smile Again, which was found on her "Lose Your Mind" single that was released on December 


12th 2007. It's my all-time favorite song since I love the lyrics! BoA pinned them herself when she was 


thinking about the hardships she faced on her way to fame. It speaks about never giving up, always 


giving your all and I guess pretty much, just smile again. Here's the translations of the song:




Days, Day after day I always wonder around in a trance the dream that I have envisioned in the past seems to have escape me too I\'ve forgotten how to smile I am unable to shed tears too as I embrace your shadow 


* SMILE AGAIN 
Smile once again the wings spread within my heart let\'s look towards the sky therefore 
TRY AGAIN 
Do not give up hope as time passes believe in my undying affection because I will protect you 


Why do you always escape the light? I am looking for your shadow that is concealing itself I don\'t understand myself. I am aware of your presence but I am afraid to ump into you Because I am in denial.


** SMILE AGAIN 
Letting out a loud cry as the burden was lifted from me let\'s get to the clouds, and then 
TRY AGAIN
Protecting our love for one another even just a little is fine don\'t be in a hurry because we still have time 


*Repeat 
Because I will protect you..


[credit: http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/26504/boa/smile-again.html]







No comments:

Post a Comment