Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween!

I didn't actually Trick-or-Treat, nor did I give out candy (costs too much lol), nor did I party, etc. Title is there because today is the eve before All Saint's Day! =) Also, I decided to upload a picture because otherwise it makes my link on facebook, look boring =(.

This is the candy my family used to hand out (and those Tootsie Pops) since my dad used to buy them at bulk quantities at Costco. 


Anyways, today is my first day at Erin Woods Elementary school. It's quite different compared to Forest Lawn. It has a warmer feeling, probably due to it looking more modern than Forest. Also, the bulletin boards were filled with artwork done by the students of the school. I had the chance today to look at a Grade 3 class and a Kindergarten class. All I can say is that I CANNOT teach Kindergarten students! They sapped all the energy out of me today. =(

So for Day 2 of the Song challenge: My Least Favorite Song...

Hmm... tough one... The first song that comes to mind is:




Yiruma - River Flows in you. Lol oh I can sense Yiruma fans out there wanting to strangle me, but I'm sorry, I personally don't see why people love his music so much. I admit his melody lines are pretty good, but they're so repetitive! I really dislike hearing this piece due to its repetitiveness. This is the best video clip I can find of this piece since its actually the composer playing (I think that's Yiruma...) and he actually improvised the middle a bit, so its not as boring. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment