Tuesday 1 November 2011

NOVEMBER!

I should be working on my 401 paper, but I'm so unmotivated to do so!

Anyways, today is the first day of November and my second day at Erin Woods! I got the chance to visit a Grade 4/5 split class and a Grade 1 class. The Grade 4/5 split class was interesting since both grades are taught the same curriculum. In the afternoon, the Grade 1 class I visited reminded me of the ECS class I visited yesterday. They all look so young! Near the end of the day, my Grade 1 class was served pumpkin soup that the teacher (and two other teachers) have made. It was my first time eating pumpkin soup and boy, was it delicious!

Well the picture for today is a picture I took of the Whitehorn Station while I was waiting to pick up my brother. It's a crappy picture, but I really like what a "City Night"atmosphere has to offer. The darkness, but littered with lights, sounds, etc. I find it difficult to explain why I like that type of atmosphere so much, but it gives me a sense of peace; that the day is done. I would like to walk down a busy street (like Stephen Ave) and enjoy the "City Night".

So for day 3 of the 30 day song challenge: a song that makes me happy...

The first song that comes to mind is:

BoA - Sparkling



It's just so cheerful sounding! I don't even know what the lyrics are saying, but I don't care. There's so many blooper scenes in this MV which makes it so cute =P

No comments:

Post a Comment