Wednesday 16 November 2011

99% DARK CHOCOLATE

A typical day in the life of David. Went to school, discussed about our group project for EDUC 403 and had EDUC 404 in the afternoon. Afterwards, I went to Market Mall for a while. Came home, ate dinner and watched another episode of Sket Dance.

I still got 5 (double spaced) pages to go in my paper that's due this Friday, but I think I can manage tomorrow =). It feels more like a science paper (since there's a research question, data, analysis/discussion, recommendation), then any of the other papers I wrote so far. For once, I kinda feel "at home".

Anyways, for today's picture of the day:
99% Dark Chocolate! After eating this, regular dark chocolate tastes too sweet! (Regular Dark is like 72%??) Anyways, I guess I can tolerate this kind of food because I swear I have no bitter receptors! When I eat this, I taste absolutely nothing in my mouth... though I often sneeze right after I start chewing...

The song for the day: a song that I wish I heard on the radio
This one is EASY

Rainie Yang - Yu Ai

I LOVE this song! One of my favorites from Rainie Yang. I first heard it on her drama, Hi My Sweetheart! (Starring Show Lo and Rainie) I'm usually not a big fan of Romance dramas, but somehow, this became my favorite Taiwanese drama to date! The lyrics are slightly sad, but enjoy the translations!


The weather outside the window, is like your ever-changing expressions.
It starts to rain and the rain cries with me.
It is blurry, but I don't want to see clearly.

Leaving you, I silently retreat.
I can't bare to tell our story.
My tears flow into my heart and I'm learning to give up.

Listening to the rain, the rhythm is distinct. Your breathing soaks my love like that
falling rain. I hope that rain will continue to pour.
Let me continue to miss you
Let my love become transparent
I fell in love with the courage that gave me "Rainie love".

The raindrops outside the window slowly accumulate
The moisture indoors are like my memories of my love for you
I hope that rain will continue to pour.
This secret of my rainy love will last forever
I believe that I will see the beauty of the rainbow.

The cold air, is suffocating and I cannot breathe.
Being the distance of 10.000 raindrops lets love fade completely away.

Leaving you, I silently retreat.
I can't bare to tell our story.
My tears flow into my heart and I'm learning to give up.

Listening to the rain, the rhythm is distinct. Your breathing soaks my love like the
falling rain. I hope that rain will continue to pour.
Let me continue to miss you
Let my love become transparent
I fell in love with the courage that gave me "Rainie Love".


The raindrops outside the window slowly accumulate
The moisture indoors are like my memories of my love for you
I hope that rain will continue to pour.
This secret of my rainy love will last forever
I believe that I will see the beauty of the rainbow.

The moisture indoors
are like my memories of my love for you
I hope that the rain will continue to pour
this secret of my rainy love
will last forever
I believe that I will
see the beauty of the rainbow.

Credits: http://tha2chocolixie.blogspot.com/2010/08/yu-ai-rainie-yang-lyrics-translation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment