Monday 28 November 2011

JUST TWO MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL FOR ME

Like the title says, just two more weeks of school for me! This week is the last week of instruction and next week will be my exams =P. That means, I have a lot of work to do this week... such as readings (almost caught up!), a paper (due next Friday, thank gosh) and two more presentations to go (Tomorrow is 401 and Wednesday is 403). I swear, once school is over. I'm going to spend my first week playing GAMES and rotting my brains out... to a certain extent of course.

Today was a typical Monday. Went to my educational psyc seminar to write my last response! Thank goodness. Those responses aren't the most fun thing in the world. =P After that, I had a quick group meeting for our 403 presentation. Time to find myself a toilet paper roll and make a microphone out of that =). As for 401's lecture today, we ended up designing a final exam question for "Teaching". Hopefully our question was alright...

And now I'm home working on homework. Oh joy... Well off to sleep soon since I have volunteering tomorrow morning!

As for today's picture of the day
A picture of a cubicle at Social Sciences (2nd floor). I sit here whenever I can't get a spot at the picnic tables. =( The book (Engaging Minds) is for 401 and that is my ol' trusty macbook pro. Despite having an iPhone and a Macbook Pro, I am not a hardcore Apple Fanboy. I enjoy using their products since they're easy to use, but I would not go out and buy all their latest goods since I simply cannot afford to replace my products year after year, after year...

As for today's 30 day song challenge: Day 30 (LAST ONE): my favorite song last year at this time.

Well I can't use Smile Again... so...

Jyongri - Maybe Someday

Couldn't find the MV for it =(. It was a decent MV I must say...

Anyways, I wanted to list all the songs I used for the 30 days, but I'm too tired to do it tonight, so I'll do it tomorrow night! Good Night World!

No comments:

Post a Comment