Wednesday 9 November 2011

Call of Duty 3!

Had just the one class today... at 5 PM... >.<

The Dean spoke to us today about making changes to the program to help us get through the new program. Hopefully everything goes smoothly... as smooth as one can get going through a pilot program!

I started watching Sket Dance today! Apparently, the creator used to work for the creator of Gintama, or something like that. I can see the similarities between the two shows, but there are their differences. For one, Sket Dance doesn't seem as dirty as Gintama. =P

Anyways, my brother got his copy of MW3 today. It's actually quite fun. Survivor mode is pretty crazy!

Day 11 of the 30 day song challenge: a song from my favorite band.

well i don't have a favorite band... but a band i kinda listen to is Prague

Found this song off Gintama. I believe it was the 2nd Ending theme for the 5th season if I'm not mistaken!

No comments:

Post a Comment