Saturday 19 November 2011

Nov 19

Now for today's post!

No work today, so I spent the time working on my 403 presentation. Afterwards, I went to a friend's house to help him move his old tank. It was quite heavy and it took a lot of work to move his stand out of the way. (I didn't do much work besides the moving part. He was the one that had to disassemble the stand =P)

After coming home, I started working on my 404 presentation. So many presentations these next coming of weeks (including a 401 presentation). Thank goodness though that I took biological sciences. I think it helped me organize my time better =P

Anyways, for today's picture of the day... I don't have one in mind, so I'm going to scroll around the net to find a picture that interests me.

A dolphin! I just typed in picture on google images, and I found this =P
Credits: http://www.webmastergrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Dolphin-Picture.jpg

As for today's song of the day: 21 - a song that i listen to when i'm happy...

Well, I normally don't listen to a song when I'm happy... I guess I normally listen to songs, when I'm doing homework (and that's usually piano songs) or driving/bussing to school. I guess this would qualify as a happy song, or that it makes me happy? (I don't think I used it yet)

Yuna Ito - Trust You. I couldn't find the MV for this song. It's such a shame, since it was really well made in my opinion. Anyways, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment