Friday 4 November 2011

Last Day at Erin Woods and 1st semester Practicum

Today marks the last day of my practicum for the first semester. I had a blast all day playing dodge ball with the grade 6 and grade 1 kids. The grade 1 kids were very kind, for they kept giving me balls to throw. Afterwards, I spent a good amount of time at the music room. Since it was a half day, we ended around noon. Very soon after, there was a rehearsal for handbells, for the staff! It was neat to see how some staff members bonded over activities such as playing handbells together.

I should have time on Sunday to write a more detailed analysis of my 2 week practicum so wait for that! =D

Anyways, today's picture is actually going to be a picture I took during late August. The reason why I'm using this picture is because there's snow outside, and I want this picture to remind me of the wonderful summer I had (Despite it being shorter than normal). This was taken in Banff, near the Tunnel Mountain Campground site.

Now for the 30 day song challenge: a song that reminds me of somewhere

This is actually quite hard, for I don't normally think of places when I listen to songs... The first thing that pops into my mind is this:

Princess Mononoke OST in general. It reminds me of my grandparent's house in Japan. No real reason for it, besides the fact that the movie was Japanese and my grandparent's house is in... Japan.

2 comments: