Monday 7 November 2011

So weird to go back to school!

My first day back on campus and boy, was it weird... It was actually strange to see university students, even though I am a university student. It made me realize how old I'm getting =(

So tired, so I'll cut down to the daily picture and song of the day.

This is a picture of a STi I have on Grans Turismo 5

I should have lowered my car and camber my wheels a bit. Oh well =P

As for today's song: a song that you can dance too

This song brings back memories:

Backstreet Boys - As long as you love me

When I was about... 7 (?), I was at my cousins house for a party. We were dancing to songs and I chose to dance to this song. I ended up falling flat on my face with a mild nosebleed. Yup... great memories =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment