Saturday 12 November 2011

It's Saturday!

I don't know why, but today reminded me of the musical our elementary school put on when I was in grade 5. I recall wearing a white shirt and dancing in a dark gym. =P

Anyways, today was a typical Saturday. Went to volunteering and then work. After coming home, my dad tried showing me how to change the oil in the car, but in the end I didn't end up doing it. The reason being was that he was scared I'll screw up (ie: kick the jack or something along those lines), and have the car fall on me.

Well for today's picture of the day:
Another STi, I know, but it's so nice! Something about white cars with green rims =P.

As for today's 30 day song challenge: a song that nobody expects me to love

Well as you guys may have noticed, all the songs I posted (except for like two?) are in another language besides English. Normally I don't listen to English songs since I find that the lyrics distract me when I study. That's why I listen to songs I don't understand, so I won't pay attention to the lyrics.


Far East Movement - Rocketeer feat Ryan Tedder

I don't really enjoy it now, but I used to like it when it came out.

2 comments: