Wednesday 2 November 2011

3rd day at Erin Woods

Today I got the chance to visit a grade 2 classroom. Once again, I was quite amazed at how well behaved those students were! Also, they were very engaged with their learnings, which was evident by how they all wanted to answer questions in class!

Here's a pic of some plates taken at Sumo at Sunridge Mall
I believe its their special and beef tataki? 

Anyways, the 4th day in the 30 day challenge is: a song that makes me sad... Tough one since I listen to a lot of slow ballads... Mika Nakashima has tons of sad songs, but I guess the first one that pops into my mind is:

Tackey and Tsubasa's Sotsugyou~Sayonara Wa Ashita no Tame Ni (Inuyasha's Version, or i think its called this.. its so much sadder than the original version). I have to say that this is one of the saddest songs I ever heard. =(



If one, just one wish
Could come true, what would you ask for?
Where are you now? Who are you with now?
I look up and ask the blue sky

With you - you were always by my side, but now you're gone
With you - though you promised not to change even when we were apart

Even if we become a memory
I am no match for the warmth next to you
A sad sigh escapes my lips
I hope it flies far away and reaches you

I know I'm no longer in your future
I've finally realized that

For me - you gave me a push when I hesitated
For me - hiding the sorrow in your eyes behind your smile

Even if we say goodbye
I murmured that I wanted you by my side
I can't put this miserable feeling into words
I just hope this prayer reaches you

I release my endless love into the sky
Even if I'm alone, I can keep going

The cherry blossoms flutter, just like that day

Reflecting the light of bright memories
With a sad sigh, I send all my love
To you in brilliant colors

Even if we become a memory
I am no match for the warmth next to you
Goodbye is for the future
I hope it flies far away and reaches you



Credits: http://oneesama.blogspot.com/2008/02/sotsugyousayonara-wa-ashita-no-tame-ni.html

2 comments:

  1. 0ooo this sounds familiar..i think kyle landry did a cover of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ it's possible! haven't looked at his videos for a long time now =P

    ReplyDelete