Saturday 19 October 2013

From one medical drama to another!

I won't be starting my next medical series yet, but I'm stoked to find out that there's a sequel to Doctor X!

Despite the "suggestive" poster, the drama is pretty much about highly skilled doctors known as Doctor Xs since they perform miraculous feats that other doctors are unable to do. I watched the first season not too long ago, and I was quite pleased with what they had to offer. I'm thinking that the second season will just be as good!

I don't know if I mention it yet, but I recently finished DOCTORS 2. Once again, great season! (Which reminds me that I should get working on that review of Hanzawa Naoki soon...)

credits: http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac198/jaded_raven/DoctorX2_zpsa6f008da.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment