Thursday 10 October 2013

Path of Least Resistance

I started reading a self-help book called Path of Least Resistance, written by Robert Fritz. It's an interesting read so far; I'm on the part about how our life is underlay by structures that determines our pathways. From what I'm understanding so far, if you want to change your future, you got to change these underlying structures. One simply can't change their behaviour (such as working out more, studying more, eating less, etc), since these structures determine behaviour.

Or something like that. I've got a bit to read still. Besides reading though, I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be... Woke up a lot later than I normally would too...

And at this rate... I'll probably wake up late as well tomorrow.

>_>

No comments:

Post a Comment