Thursday 24 October 2013

Just realized it's been 2 years...

I just realized that it has been 2 years and 18 days since I first started the blog! I didn't have anything in mind to "celebrate" my second anniversary.

All in all, it has been an eventful blogging year. Once again, I got lazy during the summer months and posted about once a week. The "Hot Fall Spamming Blog Post" trend also continued during which I managed to post daily (expect for that one time in October I believe). Unfortunately, compared to last year, the past 6 months have been one of the most uneventful/boring/"depressing" (I wasn't depressed) months due to circumstances beyond my control. Oh well, what can you really do, but to move on with life?

And now, onto a hopefully more exciting blogging year!

Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment