Saturday 18 July 2015

Day 4 - I'm a fool!

Day 4 in Japan! I got up early and turned on my 3DS to download the star knight quest for MH4U. After a couple rounds, it was around 9 AM. It was time to check out of our rooms. 

We left our luggage at the hotel since we had a single room booked for our luggage. Then we trodded down Shinjuku to look for lunch. We went to a department store looking for Unagi, but it was too busy for tight schedules. We ended up going to a different area of Shinjuku for more conveyor belt sushi. It was better than yesterday's in my opinion, though more expensive. 

After our meal, it was off to try out a Japanese Starbucks/Timmies called Doutor. I got myself a peach mix drink, which turned out to be very good. 

We returned to our hotel to check in our single room and to drop off our luggage. We got changed and headed to the train station to catch our train...

And here I am now, on the train blogging about our upcoming trip to climb Mount Fuji. The saying goes: "You're a fool to not climb it once, but a fool to climb it twice. This will be my second time up the mountain. I'm not really looking forward to it, but fortunately we'll have time and the right conditions to explore the crater. 


No comments:

Post a Comment