Friday 28 September 2012

Food Blog: All You Can Eat at Sushi Ichiban

It's been about two months since we last been to this place. In July, we had a hard time going through two rounds... Which is really sad since we were known to go through 5 quite well. I blame it on my shrunken appetite since I was skipping my lunches at work. This time, we were able to go through 3 and leave satisfied (not full).

For $32, including 20% tips and GST, the food is pretty good. There's a wide variety to eat, such as nigiri sushi, rolls, and cones. They also have quite a list of hot food, like udon, BBQ steak, salmon cheek, etc. I think that the quality of the food has decreased over the past couple of years, but it is still quite good for my taste pallet.

I recommend this place for anybody that is feeling particularly hungry and want to eat a bunch of sushi and noodles for a decent price.




No comments:

Post a Comment