Monday 17 September 2012

Why do you taste soooooo good??

No school today, but I went to man the booth for CSS. I scheduled myself for four hours, but I had to leave early today due to an emergency that required my attention at home. =(
Unfortunately though, I was not able to get many people to sign up! =(

Once I got home and got the matter settled, I started to do my readings... So much for less work this semester! (I must have heard the professors wrong during orientation... I swear they said less work...)

And onto the title of my blogpost today. I had processed meat for lunch today. Normally, I don't really like the taste of processed roast beef, but it tasted sooooooo good today! I ate like 8 slices, thus lost probably a couple years from my lifespan. =P

I think it was worth it though!


No comments:

Post a Comment