Wednesday 12 September 2012

Long Wednesday

It's been a while since I had 3 classes back to back (6 hrs in total). I'm not sure if I ever had 6 hours back to back yet... Guess it'll just be something I have to get used to before the semester is over!

Anyways, my morning started off with EDUC 502: Interdisciplinary learning (or something along the lines). We spent the class discussing how we can look at a tree through different perspectives. In other words, looking at a tree via a biological route, economical route, religious route, historical, geographical and pretty much whatever that comes to mind. I didn't expect it to last the entire class, but it sure did.

After that was EDUC 505: First Nation, Metis and Inuit (if I'm not mistaken). This class is taught by a guy that has 7 degrees!!! And his wife is the TA! Due to his vast experiences, he kept the class quite entertaining for the first half of the class.

Finally, we ended with EDUC 501: Socioculture Theory (and something else which I don't remember). For our first day, we had a guest lecturer who talked to us about slam poetry. To me, it seems like hip hop poetry. The presenter had a lot of energy, which was good since I was feeling quite lethargic at the end of the day.

That's it for today! Time for my drama: Legal High! No picture today =P

No comments:

Post a Comment