Monday 24 August 2015

German Volume Training and buggy Windows 10

IEver since Japan, I have fallen back to a comfortable, dull lull in life. I wake up, get in some breakfast, and proceed throughout the day by doing whatever needs to be done for the day. That being said, I'm looking forward to going back to work in a couple of days!

For today's workout, I tried the German Volume Training for my upper body. Essentially, it's 10 sets of 10 reps.

I wasn't able to do 10 sets of 10 reps for most of the exercises today. It's quite brutal compared to what I was accustomed to... 5-6 weeks ago (before Japan). I know now the implications of not working out, even over a month, can do to one's body.

Besides that, I upgraded to Windows 10 today. It's a little bit buggy, in that every time I try and reset Windows, I have no internet connection (using an Ethernet cable). However, when I shut down my computer and start it up, it's totally fine!

Weird...

One Gundam done! SD Unicorn Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment