Wednesday 19 August 2015

Wispy Wednesday

Why whispy? I'm not sure why I picked the word whispy. It's probably due to the lack of sleep (though I only took a 20 minute nap today). I'm slowly recovering from jet lag -- grateful that I didn't sleep in to 3:30 like last year when I got back!

I got up and had breakfast, followed by painting my first SD kit that I purchased from Japan. I then proceeded to calculate whether or not, the $880 JR pass (3 weeks + 1 week) was worth the value, by going through the trains we went through throughout those 4 weeks.

It turned out, and I'm probably off by about 1000 to 2000 yen (very rougly around $10-20), we spent nearly $1700 on transporation on JR lines.

Well worth the money.

Afterwards, I went out for a while and came back.

Life seems a bit dull now after Japan...

A pen I purchased in Japan where you can customize the colors you want in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment