Wednesday 19 August 2015

Jet Lag

It seems like the older I get, the more pronounced the jet lag I feel when I return home. 

I got in around 2 2 hour sessions of sleep. I gave up trying to sleep at 7, so I woke up and started my day. I finished cleaning up most of my luggage, followed by going out and doing some errands. Once lunch hit, I had a quick lunch before proceeding to do some more tasks I have planned out for the day.  

It was about an hour before my workout before I felt sleepy. Thinking I would take a quick nap, I ended up sleeping for 5 hours...

I woke up groggy at 8, and ate dinner. I didn't really perk up till after taking a shower at 10... And now I'm wide awake. 

At least I was productive and managed to get an immortal reactor for my dual sword upgrade!


No comments:

Post a Comment