Monday 9 January 2012

First Day of Winter 2012 Semester!

Today marks the first day that class resumed for the winter semester. I had my first 407 seminar (Diversity) with a professor as my TA. He managed to keep the seminar engaging for the most part of the 2 and a half hours.

Once again this semester, we have late lectures. It's worse this semester since these evening lectures start from 5:30 instead of 5, and for Monday's lecture, we end at 7 instead of 6:15... They offered to post "podcasts" online. I initially thought that it would be a videotaped lecture, but it's just slides and audio... I guess that means that I will be going to these late lectures, even if it's the only lecture I have for that day... (*cough cough* Wednesday *cough cough*). For today's lecture, it was 406 (individual theory, or something along the line of individual theory...).

So far so good though, in terms of physical activity. I managed to get some time in the gym today! Swimming every morning during winter break really paid off in terms of getting my butt back into gear. =P

As for today's picture, here's the textbook I bought for today. It's for my 407 class and I'm supposed to have 3 chapters read for tomorrow. So far I only read the first one and I doubt I'm going to look at the other two tonight... I'm too tired >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment