Saturday 14 January 2012

Uh, I'm feeling it...

Well there goes my workout week... Went to a Vietnamese restaurant to eat for Bro Night. The serving size was a bit on the small side, though the food was okay. I had the... beef something with vermicelli noodles (not pho... forgot the name, but I'll upload a picture of it!). I wasn't satisfied so we ordered some pizza to be delivered afterwards. Two medium, two topping pizzas from Domino's for under $20! Pretty decent deal and it kept me satisfied. However, all this food, plus like 600 ml of pop... put my workout week to junk =P Oh well, there's always next week? =P

Today (or technically yesterday), I woke up later than I would like because I was up playing SC last night. In fact... I just finished playing some SC! I got some readings done for my 409 class (Specialization 1) which included me reading the curriculum guide for grade 7-9 science. (74 pages....)

I went to school after to go workout. It was a decent workout I suppose! Didn't get too sore, but enough to make me sweat.

Well off to sleep now! For the picture of the day...

   I was really tempted to drink all of the soup. It was perhaps the best part of my meal! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment