Wednesday 11 January 2012

Third Day of School

Clumsy me... my ID card was actually in my gym shorts, which were in my gym locker! I wasn't looking forward to pay the $20 replacement card fee, and that doesn't include the UPass replacement fee... (UPass allows students to take Calgary Transit 24/7, till semester ends.)

Well, as for today, I only had the one class... at 5:30 PM... It was on Professional Development and Life Long learning. We started today's lecture with a discussion of what adult education was all about. It's not simply teaching people over the age of 18, rather its when a group of adults gather together to exchange knowledge in the hope of creating a better world.

For today's picture of the day
A picture of Aquafina Plus Vitamin water... I forgot my water bottle at home today. >_>
Also, I used my mbp to take a picture of the bottle, rather than my iPhone. Quality doesn't seem too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment