Tuesday 31 January 2012

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2

I haven't been able to post the last couple days, due to the fact that I was working on a couple of papers for Education. I finished one paper for Monday... just this last one (for now) for Thursday. =( However, I do find it easier to write papers now, since we had a lot of practice from first semester! Also, I feel like blogging has helped me shape my ideas, which in turn, makes it easier for me to put my thoughts onto paper faster.

Soooo... besides class, I have a Calgary Reads training session. It was the second training session for us tutors. The first two hours (roughly) mainly consisted of Q&A. The last 45 minutes or so was spent on teaching us more techniques we could use with our buddies. I don't think I'll be able to incorporate them tomorrow during volunteering, but I sure hope I can by next week!

Today also marks the day where Final Fantasy XIII-2 comes out for the PS3/XBOX 360 in North America. My brother went to pick up a copy that he pre-ordered a couple weeks ago. FF XIII wasn't my favorite final fantasy, but it had extremely good graphics. Also, I really enjoyed the battle system in FF XIII and it seems like XIII-2 uses the same system, but upgraded. I wanted to start playing it today, but I have my History of Science paper to write... (2 pages done pretty much! 2 more to go, since the last page is for references =P).

I'm pooped, so it's off to bed for me! Here's a picture of the game! Since my brother preordered it from Best Buy, they threw in a little book with the game. I haven't had the time to read it yet, but I hope to find some time tomorrow morning to do so!

 Still in its shrink-wrap!

Oh, and I'll post my review on Soredemo Ikite Yuku soon... Hopefully this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment