Sunday 22 January 2012

Happy Lunar New Years!

As a friend explained quite well on facebook, not only do Chinese people celebrate this wonderful time of the year!

Today was a pretty ordinary day. I went to a friend's house and played Gundam Extreme VS for the PS3. I have to say it was really enjoyable! There were quite a number of gundams that I was not familiar with, so I went with 00 Qan [T], 00, Exia, Strike Freedom, Wing Gundam Zero Custom (omg... it was so nice in the game... makes me want to redo my MG Wing gundam), and some mole like gundam/zaku class type mobile suit from the original series. I think we played that game for like 3.5 hours straight!

The fighting style reminds me most of the DBZ games, due to the fact that you fly around a large area of land to fight opponents. Unlike DBZ fighters, there's the option of multiplayer play, where you and a friend can fight different types of opponents.

Oh, and did I mention how nice the graphics were on that game?? I'm inclined to get my own copy of the game now. =P

Since I'm not sure what else to write for today, I'm going to end it for now:

No comments:

Post a Comment