Monday 7 January 2013

Last Winter break of my undergrad!

After four weeks or so, my winter break is coming to an end. It has been relaxing, though slightly boring. =P

And to end my winter break, what better way than to play some Smash Brothers?

credits: http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/image/article/850/850840/ssbb_guide_1205273867_1211179395.jpg

First day of classes tomorrow. It's going to be an interesting month. Four courses in 5 weeks. It feels almost like a block week, except it's a month long... so block month? Oh well, at least we finish in 5 weeks! And then two months of practicum. And then...

the "real world".

Which reminds me that I should start sending in my applications and get the required documents I need (TQS, Interm Certificate (I think that's what its called), etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment