Wednesday 5 December 2018

Caught me by surprise

Grade 8s had a paper chromatography activity, which essentially is to take a marker, place a dot on a piece of coffee filter and let water soak it up so that the dot (potentially) splits into it's base colors.

I normally find this activity a bit boring since it's super straightforward, but this year, the students really seemed to enjoy it. Maybe it's due to not having a worksheet to complete as well...

Other than that, it was legs and back. Slowly working my way back up to an additional 45 lbs for weighted pull ups. Doing 15 sets of five reps with 25 lbs was darn impossible, in which I only had... 8 decent sets of 5 while the rest were half-effort 4 reps. Squats were starting to be crooked after set 10 with just 135 lbs and sets of 5-6 reps.

But off to sleep! I need to head to the gym earlier so that I can come home and eat quicker before bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment