Saturday 1 December 2018

Butter Lab Revelations!

The grade 7s had a conduction lab in which they had to see whether a conductor or an insulator is better at conducting heat. I had a variety of different metal objects out, and I just realize that one type of spoon was better than another type due to its shape. I would be able to use this as a learning opportunity on Monday! =)

Other than that, school was ordinary. Chest day at the gym wasn't the greatest, though at least 90 kg is starting to feel relatively light. I'm hoping that I can go back to 100 kg and push out 5 sets of 5 reps.

I got the chance to finally try out Cafe 2030. I always wanted to drink two different bubble tea drinks at once! Since I'm not much of a foodie, it tasted like any other normal bubble tea place for me.

After coming back, I tried fighting Arch Tempered Kirin on MHW. Arch Tempered monsters are harder than the already hard Tempered monsters. My brother and I were unable to beat it after a few tries, so we gave up for the night.

There's always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment