Friday 14 December 2018

I guess it's not the flu at least...

Last night was horrible when I tried to fall asleep. Immediately after I laid down, my abdominal region had a burning sensation. I thought it was heartburn, but it felt somewhat different from what I recalled heartburn feeling like. Due to these aches, I had a restless night. It was a tough drive to work, and a tougher day at work. I left pretty much at the end of the school day due to how crappy I was feeling all day. My stomach/intestine would hurt every now and then, though I cannot identify why it's doing what it is doing. I'm thinking food poisoning?

Either way, I missed another chest day at the gym. I'll have to make up for it somehow.

On a positive note, at least it doesn't seem to be the flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment