Thursday 26 September 2013

Early Friday

Despite knowing that today is only Thursday, I treated it like a Friday. I woke up early, but spent over an hour to eat breakfast. I was watching an episode of Invincible Youth. It was slightly heartbreaking since Yuri, Sunny and Hyuna all left the show due to their group's oversea activities. Since this show is a couple years old, I know who the upcoming replacements are going to be, but nevertheless, it was sad to see them go. I thought that Hyomin did a great job in her letter to Sunny.

Note: Sunny and Hyomin have a "thing" in the show. For those who don't know, "couples" are quite popular in Korean groups. For example, in SNSD, there's Taeny (TAEyeon & TiffaNY). For IY, it's Sunny and Hyomin, or Sunbyung (since Hyomin is always edited out, she's known as a folding screen).

After breakfast, I did some laundry and other small chores. I job searched for a while, and then proceeded to watch another variety show: Hello Councillor. It's essentially a show where contestants compete to see who has the worst issue. Each segment is about 20 minutes long, where you see the "victim", the "perpetrator" and guests of the victim or perpetrator. The hosts and their guests usually give advice. At the end of the segment, people vote to express whether they think the particular case is a concern or not. The case with the most concerns win $1000 (after three weeks I think? Not too sure since I only watched 2 episodes). From what I saw so far, some cases seem quite far-fetched... like a guy lending over $200 000 to people when his company is going down.

In the afternoon, I ended up reading the manga for Attack on Titan. I couldn't stand the suspense from watching an episode a week... so I went ahead and read about 12-13 chapters. That took up a good chunk of my afternoon. As for my early evening, I ended up going out to buy some supplies.

And then it was dinner and LoL...

Yes, not a very productive day, but next week will be different! Well I hope it will be!

I guess I'll just enjoy my two Fridays this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment