Monday 16 September 2013

It's easier than it looks! Cleaning up my keyboard

Pretty much an ordinary day. I woke up, made a couple of calls, job searched (found an interesting teaching position involving science, math and photography), studied physics, took a walk, etc etc. What was different about today perhaps was that I got the chance to clean up my mac keyboard.

It was getting filthy, so I went online and read up on how to clean my keyboard. There were a variety of suggestions, from getting a Tide To Go Pen (or however it's spelt), using a micro fibre cloth dipped in a soapy solution, to as simple as using soap and water with a regular cloth.

I chose to just clean it with a old dishrag and regular water. And it worked quite well! All I did was take my rag and made it damp. I then scrubbed down the grime from all my keys. It looks almost like new, save the aluminium sections looking a bit dirty.

After cleaning up my keyboard, I ate dinner and played some LoL.

And that's that!

I need to start thinking up of more creative blog topics since my life is quite boring at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment