Saturday 7 September 2013

Tea Funny

Nothing really to report for today. Got up, went to volunteer and came home and studied a bit. Didn't really feel like studying, so I ended up playing quite a bit of LoL. Besides gaming, I managed to finish the big sword for my Red Astray! It's pretty huge! Just the katana's left and the building part will be done!

Too lazy to write another review blog now, so I'll just talk about Bro Night from yesterday. After dinner, we went to try out a newly opened dessert/bbt place called Tea Funny. It's located on Centre Street and between 12th and 13th Ave. Essentially, it's next to the Tim Hortons on Centre.

The place apparently opened just last week, so it was really new looking and quiet. It was innovative in that each table had a couple of iPads for you to order food (with a virtual menu of course) and to browse around on the net. I thought it was a pretty neat concept!

I had a green tea, though my drink didn't look remotely like what it did on the menu. On the menu, it looked like green green tea. Instead, I got a red green tea, like something you get from Tim's. It wasn't bad though, and the price was reasonable. I wasn't in the mood to try anything else, but I'll definitely will the next time I visit that place!


No comments:

Post a Comment