Thursday 12 September 2013

Hot September Day

I can't believe it almost reached 30 degrees today! Normally, it would be in the teens for this time of year.

My morning started off with a trip to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. It was a normal, semi-annual clean up. Fortunately, it seems like my improved dental hygiene is working since the hygienist didn't scale my teeth too hard/long this time!

After the dentist, I attempted to job search and study, but to no avail. =/ I ended up taking part of my morning off till I managed to muster some motivation to study. Afterwards, I managed to go over a good chunk of physics: center of mass, circular motion and torque.

In the evening, I went out to eat Korean food at Insadong in the NE. It's one of my favorite spots since it's relatively close to my home. I ordered my pork bone soup and ate quite a bit of the other dishes. I had to say that I was overly stuffed after the meal. =P It was the first time I tried Korean beer as well: Hite. It wasn't too bad! Reminded me of Heineken.

And that was pretty much my day for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment