Sunday 29 September 2013

Surprised that I didn't need to nap today!

Over the past couple of weeks, I normally take a nap during the afternoon. This afternoon, however, didn't make me drowsy at all! I guess I stayed awake by studying physics (onto Hydrodynamics) and playing some LoL.

I got a haircut in the early evening and then finished putting decals on my Red Astray! I used up most of the recommended decals, but there's a whole bunch of nice ones left. I'm on the fence whether or not to put more on it... so I'll ponder that tonight!

Also, tonight marked the release of Secret's Song Ji Eun's third single: Torturous Hope/Hope Tortue/ False Hope/ or whatever other names it's being called at the moment. It's been a while since she last release a solo single, and I have to say that she delivered well! Perhaps a review if I feel like it tomorrow, which I think I would! It's a slow R&B song with a dark, but really artistic music video.

Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment