Friday 27 April 2018

Sunset Drive

Despite not going to school, due to championships at Sunridge Badminton Centre, it was quite a busy day for me. Unlike last year, it was not chilly at the badminton centre, thus making the wait outside bearable. Unfortunately, we were not able to medal in any category, but it went by smoothly.

After badminton, I got the chance to try out Yunnan cuisine at a restaurant down 14th street. Perhaps I didn't sample enough dishes to register a new taste, but Yunnan cuisine tasted like any other Chinese cuisine to me. After dinner, I decided to drive around town since the weather was so nice. It wasn't great for my wallet (ie: winter tires + expensive gas prices), but I was able to venture down roads that I never gotten a chance to in the past. I somehow ended up driving through Britannia, which had breathtaking huge houses. After looping around the south for a while, I ended up at Southcentre Mall, in which I spent some time exploring. It was nearly closing time, so the mall was quite quiet.

Driving home was a bit of a hassle, for there was construction in downtown. At least, if I remember, I know not to take 5th Ave to escape downtown on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment