Monday 15 October 2012

Cluttered Desktop

506's unit plan is slowly, but surely being pieced together. It sure is an agonizing process, but I hope that I can finish at least one of them for tomorrow morning... As I said before, practice makes perfect. I can't wait till I'll be able to WHIZ through lesson plans and perhaps come up with them on the spot (like how I do in Karate at times =P).

Another nice day, but unfortunately I was stuck at home working on 506 for ALL DAY pretty much... I didn't get a chance to look at my other assignments but that can wait till tomorrow I guess! =P Time is definitely travelling too fast! Or I need to find a way to stuff in more hours into a day!

Today's picture
My desktop as I was trying to work through 506. On the right is my own document. In the middle was a pdf copy of a chapter from the Science 30 textbook. The far left consists of a sample lesson that I'm trying to imitate.

At times like this, it would be nice to have more than one monitor! Unfortunately I do not have the space or the monies... =( I will have to deal with what I have on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment