Wednesday 3 October 2012

Love on Top

When I was doing my readings tonight, I couldn't stop listening to Ailee's rendition of Beyonce's
"Love on Top". You can really sense her energy from her voice and dance!


It's so catchy! It makes doing my readings difficult though since the lyrics keep catching my attention. (That is why I normally don't listen to English songs when I study!)

Back to school. I decided from today, that I'll try to post at least one key point that I took from each lecture/seminar. This way, I hope it'll help me remember what I learn in class. It seems like knowledge has been leaking through my ears once again. =(

502: Interdisciplinarity is spoken through multiple tongues, bringing different disciplines to a subject without losing the discipline's original meaning (I believe...)

505: Treaty = Reserves, Indian Act = Status
That question is going to be on my test next week!

501: Are athletes being bought as a commodity? Since they are traded from team to team?

Time for today's picture:
Don't mind the blurriness... my hands were quite shaky today! It's a bit faint, but you should be able to see the snow flakes in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment