Sunday 14 October 2012

The need to be more flexible!

I blame the loss of whatever flexibility I had prior to the groin injury I suffered last year, which to this day, hasn't really gone away fully. There are times where it feels not bad, but other times where it pains me to kick.

Starting tomorrow though, I'm going to try and stretch out a bit... will this help really? I don't really know! Benefits of stretching (aka: working on the splits) is that hopefully I can still gain some flexibility before it's too late! (Can it ever be too late? Once again I'm do not know!)

After a normal karate day, I went home and worked on the reference section for my 503 group paper. It's the first time I ever written a group paper and it has been a pretty good experience. I was able to see how other people write on an issue where we all have similar viewpoints. I hope that this will help improve my sophistication!

After that, I chugged away at my 506 lesson plans... making these plans are a lot harder than I imagined... One reason could be due to the topic, which is on electromagnetic energy (field theory, EMR, etc). I never taken physics in high school so I don't have a clue of activities that are done in the classroom, so it's difficult to come up with ideas! I know that I can look examples up, but I would like to leave that as a last resort. =/

As for today's picture... well I didn't take a picture today so I guess it'll have to do with pictures I took on GT5.

This is my wallpaper when I'm using my laptop's display. Integra Type R surrounded by cherry blossoms. Ah... I miss Japan.... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment