Monday 1 October 2012

5555

When I opened up blogger a couple of minutes ago, I found out that I had 5555 page views! Pretty cool! Four consecutive 5s!



I went to the dentist this morning since I needed to get some "white filling" to cover up some soft spots on my upper left molars. According to my dentist, it's a preventative measure, so that it doesn't decay in the future. The procedure itself went by pretty quickly: just the drill, fill and UV to cure (I believe its UV light).

Luckily for me, my toe wasn't hurting as much as yesterday, so I was able to walk back home without too much of a hassle. Sure I bled a bit coming home, but the amount of bleeding has subsided! =)

Since I didn't have school today, I managed to get a bunch of readings done and get working on 503 and 502. I was looking at a potential article for 503 and I thought I found such a steal of an article... till I found out that it was already a require read for my group assignment! The reason why I didn't catch it was due to two reasons:

1) I didn't read the required paper first

AND

2) It had a DIFFERENT TITLE!!!!! GRRRRRR AND NO AUTHOR's NAME!

I guess it's time to look for another article.


No comments:

Post a Comment