Monday 22 October 2012

It's like my brain just crashed on me!

I spent nearly 10 working hours on my unit plan today... and it's still not close to being done! I still have two more concepts to talk about and a second lesson plan... It's like this unit plan has no end!!!! I see the end of the tunnel, but its still so far away! =(

My brain just literally gave up! I felt like I was just rambling and that it wasn't justification about the way I'm approaching the unit anymore... more like it looking like a pile of BS. So I gave up trying to write more for the unit plan for tonight... =(

Not to mention that I need to get started on 507 paper, 503 paper and 501 website soon as well... And those readings (a whole truckload) for 505...

Just three more weeks (including this one) before semester is over! I'm starting to feel the muscle fatigue but the finish line is soooo close! This is the only way I can think of to push me through the last couple of weeks before practicum starts...

For today's picture, I didn't manage to take any nice pictures so instead, here is a picture of what I feel like right now with the unit plan...

credits: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOBQI_5OouXEMsDkUNro1SjhCzhj79FoSHmcVXJEO4jCTWjEgVScJZl0479NUNdVtkkx9KjF1BM8daD54ZZeMbNT1SJCJTHjlVJgNiEi02bd_x_sXyNmGUUc9LzXAWIK9ehtlJgsUd19E/s1600/cartoonsteam.gif



No comments:

Post a Comment