Monday 29 October 2012

Oh my goodness... Sometimes I am so unmotivated!

I should have done more work today...

I only got about 1/5 of my 506 assignment done. I just couldn't concentrate on homework today.

Which isn't a good sign since there's still quite a number of big assignments due in the following week. I haven't even looked at 507 yet... but I'm not too worried since it's a pass/fail course.

Oh dear me...

Why does the stress of due dates and/or assignments weighing heavily motivate me to work? It should be getting excellent-grades-by-doing-things-ahead-of-time or doing-work-for-the-sake-of-learning, or things like that to motivate me!

I guess it is something that I have to work on...

Now if you don't mind me... I'm off to go play some SC... after playing a couple hours of LoL...

oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment