Friday 16 November 2012

All You Can Eat BBQ at Seoul

This week, I got to pick the location for Bro Night. Since I never had the chance to go try Seoul's AYCE menu (which apparently they added quite recently) I wanted to go give it a try!

To me, it sounded too good to be true... All you can eat meat for $25 bucks? Well well well... I found out the hard way that it wasn't Reah that sweet of a deal.

The meat dishes were good; we had pretty much everything on their menu besides the pork bellies. However, we could only go for three rounds. For $30 per person, including taxes and tips, it didn't seem like we got the most bang for our buck.

Overall, it was a good experience but it'll be something that I will not be doing for a long long time. I never thought that I would grow tired of eating meat...

No picture since I was eating with my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment